Since I was 4, I have been a dancer. I danced ballet for almost 10 years and loved every minute of it. During high school, I did not really have a chance to dance at all. (One of the reasons HS completely sucked.) Thank goodness I’m in college now and get to dance more. Right now I’m currently on a Latin Dance team and I absolutely love it. If I had more time I would do more, but sadly nursing school has me super busy.
I wanted to share:
1) Learn how to aerial dance, preferably with silks
2) Learn how to tango
3) Compete in a swing dancing competition
4) Choreograph a dance
5) Take a hip hop class
6)Become a master at one dance area
7) Finally dance in point shoes
8) Be in a flash mob
9) Be able to do a split (My body just does not like that at all. I can do pretty much anything, but a split. So annoying.)
10) Learn the dance (and possibly perform) to a famous dance scene (eg. Footloose, Beetlejuice, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Dirty Dancing)
What are your dancing dreams?