Here is my first tag. Thought maybe you’d want to get to know more about this crazy gal. Hope you like it.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Ahhh! Closed. Can’t sleep if they are open.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Eh. Sometimes. If they smell good and I have room in my bag.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I like mine with a hospital corner. Snurse FTW!
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Say what? How does one go about steeling a street sign? I mean if you are going to steal something wouldn’t you do something a little less noticeable and less complicated? Anyways no I haven’t.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes. Love them. They are all over my planner and desk.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes and no. I will cut them before shopping, and sometimes I don’t use all of them.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Um…neither? I guess a swarm of bees because they would be easier to get away from.
I used to. Sigh.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Pretty much. Unless it’s a silly picture or I’m pretending to be a model (hahahaha)
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmm…sad to say I have a lot. I guess when people put their stuff on my bed or something. That really annoys me. But I do have quite a few pet peeves.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Every once and a while. If I’m really bored.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
13. What about pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
ALWAYS! I make my own music.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Sometimes, if I’m really nervous or bored, but normally I’ll just get gum.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
None…ever. I’m waiting for marriage.
17. What size is your bed?
Which one? My school bed or my bed at home? Either way I have no clue.
18. What is your Song of the week?
21 by Hunter Hayes
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Only if they can pull it off. That is kinda like asking Is it okay for girls to wear blue? Yes, but only if they look good in it.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Um. Always. Scooby Doo? Tom and Jerry? Bugs Bunny? Any of the Looney Tunes? Come now, this is stuff I was raised on.
21. Whats your least favorite movie?
Series of Unfortunate Events…Or Maybe Percy Jackson….oh no wait I really thought Prometheus was stupid…Philomena was just ridiculous. Bessie….ugh don’t get me started. Idk. There are 10 bad movies for every 1 good one.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
A bank! I know, boring and responsible but otherwise I would just loose it and then that would be sad.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water, milk, coke…
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Mmm. Chicken Nugget. I dip it in ketchup or nothing.
25. What is your favorite food?
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Good the Bad and The Ugly, Rear Window, anything with Audrey Hepburn, The Long Long Trailer, any of the Batman movies (yes the one with Christian Bale), Avengers, The Bourne Series….the list goes on. I just love movies.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
One of my family members….not sure which…maybe my grandad?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope. I was a ballerina instead.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Eh. I guess it depends on the reason. If it is for a good cause and I’m not totally exposed then I guess yes. Idk it would depend.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Sigh. To my ex boyfriend. Like 7 months ago.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, but I wish I could!
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope. I try to be a safe driver.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
NO! That would terrify me.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Turkey and cheddar with mayo, lettuce, and tomato. Darn it…now I’m hungry.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Waffles, scrambled eggs, and coffee!
36. What is your usual bedtime?
11. Remember my last post about sleep? Yeah it’s a pretty consistent for me.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Usually movie characters like Mary Poppins or Lucille Ball.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Not a clue.
40. How many languages can you speak?
Only one, English, but I can understand some Spanish.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Ha! I don’t have any money.
42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Ooo…that’s actually really hard. Maybe Lincoln Logs. I find Legos frustrating at times.
As a mule.
44. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Neither! Jimmy Fallon or Ellen for me thanks!
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Not in English no…
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47.Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
I used to, but living in a dorm with communal showers kinda killed that for me. I don’t like getting yelled at for singing. Gosh.
49. Do you dance in the car?
YES! BEST CHAIR DANCER EVER! I’ve gotten people to cheer from other cars.
Not yet. But I’m getting one after college.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Not a clue.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some can be a bit much, but I love some of the classics.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Haha isn’t anything involving family stressful? I mean that in the most loving way possible of course.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Not a pie person.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Dancer and a mommy. One down, one to go.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Jury is still out on that one.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
All the time.
59. Take a vitamin daily?
Mhm. It’s cold up north.
Yes. I’m in college people.
62. What do you wear to bed?
PJs? A T-Shirt? Idk. It depends on the weather.
63. First concert?
Only been to one, Casting Crowns with Royal Tailor.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Um, Target. Duh!
65. Nike or Adidas?
Neither. I refuse to pay that much for sneakers.
Fritos I guess….not my fave.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71.Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
I’m homeschooled. So, no.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I cry at everything.
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76.Regularly burn incense?
Um….nope. Why is this a question?
78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Keane, We the Kings, Hunter Hayes, JLo….
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Sweet tea! All day every day. Southerners let me hear you say yeah baby!
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
I guess. That’s kind of an subjective question.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Sorta kinda. Not when I’m doing a cannonball.
Not even a little bit.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Umm…maybe? Nothing memorable.
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope. Only thing I’d ever get is boob reduction. The back pain is real.
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
Yes I can knit. I want to learn how to crochet.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
The living room.
92. Do you want to get married?
Yes. Pretty sure that is what God is calling me to do! 🙂
93. If married, how long have you been married?
Not yet. 🙂 He’s out there somewhere.
94:Who was your HS crush?
Ugh…let’s not talk about that.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Yes. I’m human.
96. Do you have kids?
Not yet…can’t wait.
98:Whats your favorite color?
Pink and blue.
99:Do you miss anyone right now?
My roomies and my ex….
What do you think? Any other questions?